Or with a long-term condition: acupuncture can help you to stay as fit as possible, to support your body’s overworked energy systems and to keep you moving.
For example, with:
- rheumatic diseases
- renal impairment
- respiratory disorders
- neurological disorders such as spasms, tingling or numbness, neuropathy
- symptoms of neurological diseases such as Parkinson’s or MS
- complaints resulting from a brain haemorrhage.
With these we mean conditions that limit you in your daily functioning, are stressful for you as a person and which require more of your body than they would if your health were stronger.
Acupuncture can help you:
- in periods of exacerbation,
- as therapy to remain as vital as possible and to be able to continue your activities,
- as preparation for a period that will require extra energy (such as wet, cold autumn or a busy period at work), or
- in more of a preventive aim, to take good care of bodily functions that are under extra pressure due to illness.
Perhaps your question falls into one of these categories; feel free to contact me to discuss what acupuncture can do for you in your personal situation.