My name is Renny Wiegerink. About me: I work as an acupuncturist in the Auryn Acupuncture practice in Delft and Den Haag. On this page you will find information regarding my education and training in acupuncture and my background in Western medical thinking.
Read also the DelftMama interview about my practice, backgroud and collaboration with Delftmama.
Training in acupuncture
- Classic Acupuncture and Serica Therapy – International Free University in Maastricht; including
- A course in Homeopathy based on the anthroposophic view of man and nature
- MeridianColourTherapy according to Heidemann
- Human movement sciences – VU University Amsterdam,
- Physiotherapy – HAN University of Applied Sciences
Acupuncture and women’s health
My background in Western Medicine
Human Movement Sciences; Msc
Vrije Universiteit te Amsterdam
HAN Hogeschool Arnhem-Nijmegen.
More About Me
For more detailed information, visit the Dutch Over Mij page.
You’re welcome on my LinkedIn page and to link with me.