Healthy and fit while pregnant: that is what every pregnant woman dreams of. Being able to live your life: working, leading an active daily life, enjoy and participate with friends and your partner.
Happy ánd nauseous, tired, stressed or overdue
Many women feel less energetic when pregnant or suffer from pregnancy complaints that make them feel less fit and healthy. That’s not necessary, you really can feel better than that.
During the last weeks before delivery you might end up in unexpected situations: your baby is breech, your delivery is not starting, you suddenly may need a medical induction. And you have no idea what to do. This doesn’t have to be the case with you; it can be diverted, prevented or adjusted with some extra care. That’s what Chinese Medicin is all about.
Would you like a healthy and fit pregnancy?
Good for you to be introduced to acupuncture & advice at my practice! Because:
- acupuncture is safe and comfortable, also during pregnancy
- helps with most pregnancy complaints, so also
- when you’re simply “not feeling well”, feeling emotional or gloomy.
- It means help and support without the kind of medication you’d rather not take now,
- even if you have a medical condition – and would rather reduce your medication now.
- We will also monitor your moments of stress, and
- strive for a relaxed and positive pregnancy.
Attention to your health now, is
aninvestment in a pleasant delivery later
Pregnant or Post partum: what are your needs?
Any questions left?
Not sure what you’re looking for or what you needs are right now? I do understand. After all, you have little or no experience with being pregnant. We can work it out together in a brief consult by phone.
Fill in the form and I will contact you as soon as possible. Your consultation commits you to nothing and is for free.
Your request for a brief consultation
Schedule a call
Midwifery guidance and acupuncture
Your midwife or gynaecologist guides you during your pregnancy. The acupuncture treatment is a series of consultations based on a specific request for help; it is a therapeutic addition.
I usually inform your midwife of gynaecologist of the treatment (in writing).