After the delivery it may take a while before you, your partner and your newborn baby are accustomed to the new situation. Like:
- the pregnancy and the delivery may have taken a lot out of you;
- the delivery may have resulted in a medical procedure, including an unexpected situation and a recovery process;
- you do not feel as happy with your baby as you had expected to be.
In a number of situations acupuncture or Serica therapy may offer a welcome improvement in your situation or may accelerate the pace of the recovery process.
For the mother
- Pain after childbirth
- Support recovery after Cesarian section
- Problems with breastfeeding
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Persistent problems with bladder control
- Babyblues, postpartum depression.
For the newborn child
- Too much crying
- Crying and restlessness in the night
- Colics, digestive problems
If you would prefer to not have to leave home, I can come to your home for a consultation.