Endometriosis, fibroids and uterine prolapse
Three problems in the abdomen of women, that can give the following symptoms:
- Pain in the abdomen and back
- Abdominal cramps
- Increased blood loss
- Incontinence, inability to urinate
- Bladder infection
- Painful bowelmovements
- Feeling hampered in your daily functioning.
It may be that you have one of these symptoms, or more. The severity of the symptoms and the extent to which it hinders you in your daily life is very personal. Your lower abdominal pain may be associated with health problems in the past, pregnancy and birth or, for example, the menopause. A uterine prolapse or tilting usually occurs gradually: after childbirth, after much lifting or carrying, being overweight, or during the menopause through changes in hormonal balance. In some cases, the tilted position of the uterus can be influenced by acupuncture.
What can acupuncture do for you?
During the interview, there is ample room to discuss the above symptoms, your overall health and anything else that concerns you. Your request for help is a very personal question and, therefore, the treatment is as well.
What acupuncture does for you:
- Decreases your symptoms
- Takes care of the organs and tissues in your abdomen
- Helps to bring your energy to a more optimal balance, in particular the energy and the care of the uterine mucous. More balance means balance of production and degradation processes.
- Prevents or reduces possible consequences of endometriosis :
- Adhesions by scarring, cystitis, pyelonephritis.
- If your cysts are removed, then a healthy functioning is promoted by acupuncture.
A good energetic treatment of the endometrium brings more balance, and thus better health.
More than just acupuncture
The Auryn Acupuncture treatment is a combination of acupuncture, conversation, additional therapies such as moxa, cupping and ear acupuncture. In addition, Serica patches or homeopathic support can be used to treat an individual need.